Description Job Description:
Leidos is seeking a Junior Windows System Administrator who will support administration of Windows 10 workstations. This position will report to the site in Manassas VA. An active Secret clearance is required; all work is onsite.Basic Qualifications:
- One or more certifications in Windows/MS operating systems (e.g. MTA, MCSA, MCSE)
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 1 - 3 years of prior relevant experience
- Must have a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- System LAN operation and administration
External Referral Bonus:
- Maintain/administer/update Windows operating systems, products, applications and services
- Provide technical assistance to computer users. Answering questions or resolving computer problems for users
- Support installation/admin/update of antivirus software, server and signatures.
- Manage backups and restore functions
- Maintain hardware and software configuration
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Systems AdministrationPay Range:
Leidos is a Fortune 500 ® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.