Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Jr. Workday Financials Conversion Analyst
you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ... Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Contribute as a junior member of the team i dentifying technical requirements, Design, Build, Implement, and Support New and Existing Integration Solutions across Multiple Applications Platform.
• Handle Projects across Multiple Conversion initiatives.
• Collaborate with Global Cross-Functional Teams spread across diverse time zones.
• Communicate Conversion Solutions across Product, Business, QA, DevOps, Partner Development Organizations. The Team
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
Our US Emerging ERP Solutions offering drives business transformation and on-going operations and maintenance services for emerging cloud solutions across all industries. We support finance and supply-chain transformations where the software is a true enabler of process change and cost reduction. Qualifications Required
- 0-2 years of experience in the following areas:
- Relevant consulting or industry experience
- SaaS/Cloud based ERP
- Hands-on ETL/data pipeline development experience, leveraging industry-standard tools
- Experience with data conversion, data mining, and data loading
- Experience with Advance Loads, Workday EIBs, and Workday iloads (Optional).
- Workday Standard Templates
- Workday Financials Certification required.
- Design, develop, and implement high-quality data migration solutions in order to meet project expectations and deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems, Web Services APIs, and SQL, performance tuning, and analytics use cases.
- Familiarity programming in languages commonly used for data management and data science/statistics, such as Python.
- Collaborate across teams for mapping data from legacy systems, transforming data, loading data, and building custom data migration solutions.
- Utilize your excellent problem-solving skills to meet business requirements with technical solutions.
- Excellent problem identification, analysis and solving skills; an innate ability to utilize all resources at your disposal to find a creative solution to a problem, whether business/functional or technical in nature.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Hands-on experience with full suite of software lifecycle tools (Confluence, ALM, Jira, Stash, Jenkins, Artifactory, etc.).
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be willing to live and work in the Lake Mary, FL; Gilbert, AZ; or Mechanicsburg, PA area.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
How you'll grow
- Experience with data migration and management projects from beginning to end. Experience with data management activities on a cloud platform is a plus.
- Technical development experience with database programming languages and concepts (e.g. ETL, P/L-SQL, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Views, etc.).
- Technical development experience with object-oriented programming languages and concepts (e.g. C#, Java, C++, etc.).
- Technical development experience with Web Services, SOAP and REST APIs (e.g. XML, XSD, XSLT, J-SON, etc.).
- Familiarity with ERP / Financial data (e.g., GL, Invoices, Payments, etc.).
- Data modeling and solution design experience.
- Previous consulting experience implementing software solutions.
- Ability to accurately scope, adjust when requirements change, and accurately allocate level of effort for tasks.
- Ability to work well with a team of highly talented software professionals in a rapid development environment.
- Experience with large data sets.
- Excellent Excel skills.
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.