Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Jr. Workday Financials Integration Analyst
you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ... Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Contribute as a junior member of the team i dentifying technical requirements, Design, Build, Implement, and Support New and Existing Integration Solutions across Multiple Applications Platform.
• Handle Projects across Multiple Conversion initiatives.
• Collaborate with Global Cross-Functional Teams spread across diverse time zones.
• Communicate Conversion Solutions across Product, Business, QA, DevOps, Partner Development Organizations. The Team
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
Our US Emerging ERP Solutions offering drives business transformation and on-going operations and maintenance services for emerging cloud solutions across all industries. We support finance and supply-chain transformations where the software is a true enabler of process change and cost reduction. Qualifications Required
- 0-2 years of relevant consulting or industry experience.
- 0-2 years of data integration development experience.
- Workday Financials Certification required.
- Experience in the following:
- Writing technical specifications
- Building programs and integrations
- Supporting clients through testing
- Engaging with 3rd party vendors
- Prior experience with web technologies such as HTML, XML and XSLT.
- Prior experience with Workday Studio, Webservices, REST API's , Core Connector.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment when collaborating with clients.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint) .
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be willing to live and work in the Lake Mary, FL; Gilbert, AZ; or Mechanicsburg, PA area.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
How you'll grow
- Prior experience as a team member on at least one full life cycle Workday cloud/SaaS implementation.
- Prior hands-on development experience with middleware and integration platforms such as MuleSoft, SnapLogic, Talend, Informatica, etc.
- Prior experience with SQL and relational databases like Oracle, MS SQL Server, etc.
- Solid understanding of web-based authentication/authorization technologies (e.g. OAuth, JWT, SAML, and OpenID).
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can helpthem to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.