Longeviti LLC is searching for a Jr. e-Discovery Analyst. Longeviti, LLC is a government contractor specializing in providing professional support services in fields of information technology, program management, agency administration, intelligence analysis, language translation, culture immersion, and serving as opposing forces/role players. We are a certified 8(a) and small disadvantaged business that excels in the market having earned our status as an ISO 9001 certified provider of services and are rated as CMMI Level 3 in both Development and Services. Quality and continuous improvement are basic tenets of the organization and giving our staff the tolls to make it happen are a trademark. Customer satisfaction is paramount.
Longeviti seeks a Jr. e-Discovery Analyst to support the DEA. The e-Discovery Analyst is responsible for working within the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) and must have an understanding of standards, and guidelines for practical resources for legal professionals and e-Discovery practitioners. The applicant must have experience with standardized e-Discovery software tools such as Relativity, Clearwell, Concordance, or other enterprise tools.
• Must submit to a background investigation. Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a United States Citizen.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Utilizing standardized e-Discovery software tools such as Relativity, Clearwell, Concordance, or other enterprise tools.
• Ensuring complete and accurate project documentation is created and maintained.
• Identifying, preserving, collecting, and producing Electronically Stored Information (ESI) in response to discovery requests.
• Managing e-Discovery production and prepare data analysis reports and documentation.
• Ensuring proper data handling procedures and chain of custody.
• Assisting with the e-Discovery process, from ingestion, production of e-Discovery materials, and through archiving.
• Conducting complex Boolean searches and generation of reports in an e-Discovery platform, currently Relativity.
• Processing, ingesting, integrating and organizing native files and loading data from digital media sources into an e-Discovery platform, currently Relativity.
• Daily client contact and working in high pressure court deadline-driven environments.
• Identifies and addresses data quality issues.
• Providing expert witness testimony as needed.
• Performing other laboratory functions as assigned.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Less than 3 years hands-on experience of e-Discovery.
• Experience with software tools like Relativity, Clearwell, Concordance.
• Bachelor's Degree with at least 24 credit hours in computer science, engineering or mathematics
REQUIRED LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
• Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a United States Citizen
• Must have a valid Driver's License
Longeviti, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship is required for most positions.
Longeviti, LLC offers a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. This package includes medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurances, and a 401(k)-retirement plan.