Job Title: .NET Developer
Location: Falls Church - VA
Duration: Full Time
Duties and responsibilities:
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but
- Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
- Prepare test based applications for various .Net applications.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action
- plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Monitor everyday activities of system and provide require support.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience
- Strong background in object oriented development techniques
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Knowledge with Web Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture a plus
For immediate consideration, Please click on Apply Now OR Forward the resume to email@example.com Feel free to contact at (214-425-2070)
Simplex Info Systems Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We promote and support a diverse workforce at all levels of the company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence, and performance of the essential functions of their positions. Please visit www.simplexinfo.com for more information about us.