NetCentrics Corporation has continuously served the U.S. Government since our founding in 1995. We provide U.S. federal agencies with reliable and cost-effective IT services, including IT platform services, IT service delivery, cybersecurity, and infrastructure modernization. We have extensive experience modernizing and strengthening network bandwidth, security, and performance to deliver enhanced services and reliability to end-users.
NetCentrics is looking for a Junior AV/VTC Technician to support our team at the Pentagon. This position is nonexempt and available to candidates who is clearable and able to obtain an interim Secret Security Clearance by start date and will ultimatly need a full Secret clearance.
Specific duties include:
- Maintain and operate a wide variety of VTC equipment to include cameras, microphones, audio and video playback, recording, and duplication devices.
- Provide AV support to conference rooms, prepare conference rooms for upcoming presentations, perform post-conference check for conference room, present customer supplied briefing materials using installed or customer furnished audio-visual equipment, display customer supplied briefings via PowerPoint, video tape, overhead viewgraphs, and audio tape.
- Conducts routine operational tests and fault isolation on AV/VTC systems and equipment.
- Reserve, schedule, and set up audio visual equipment as required.
- Coordinate requirements with customer and distant-end, using the appropriate software to update reservations database.
- Clearance: Candidates who are clearable and able to obtain a Interim Secret Security Clearance and will ultimatly require a full Secret clearance.
- Must be a United States Citizen
- Education: High school diploma
- Years of Experience:
- 3 years of experience as a Helpdesk Specialist
- Basic VTC experience and or knowledge with scheduling and or setting up audio visual equipment
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history and references checks.
- InfoComm Basic
- AV (InfoComm) Certified Technology Specialist (CTS)
- AV (InfoComm) CTS-I (AV System Installation Specialization)
- AV (Q-Sys) Level 1 and Level 2 certification
- Possess a DOD 8570 Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II certification
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
This position is covered under the Service Contract Act.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled