Junior Applications developer
This is a role in which we will train the candidate to do most of the things needed and the candidate would be doing a little of everything such as but not limited to, coding, deployments, testing etc.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Develop, convert, and migrate applications using a variety of programing languages.
- Collaborate to design, code, test, and validate applications following CMMI Level 3 practices
- Support the team with all other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ year’s experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on an Agile Scrum team using CMMI Level 3 practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good team spirit
- Motivated, passionate and flexible to learn and explore new technologies