Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) LLC is seeking a highly motivated Junior Business Intelligence and Analytics Consultant with data analytics experience to join our team in the DC Metro Area. The Junior Business Intelligence and Analytics Consultant is a multifaceted role working in collaboration with other teams across the business to support our government clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing evidence-based analytics, robust data solutions, and mission-critical communications management for our clients.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset in data management, analysis, and reporting, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGGS’ capabilities in data analytics while serving our clients.Job Responsibilities:
As a Junior Business Intelligence and Analytics Consultant you will:
- Support project management activities.
- Provide business intelligence, data analytics, metrics, and reporting.
- Facilitate communications management.
- Support process design, development, improvement, and implementation.
- Translate policy and strategic initiatives into quantitative data analysis and investigative data research.
- Leverage various data management tools and applications, including but not limited to MS Excel and Access.
- Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience in supporting project management and/or data management, analysis, and reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency in basic desktop applications, including MS office (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point, etc.).
- Ability to conduct data driven analysis to reform policy, operations, and/or strategic initiatives.
- Strong curiosity and ability to quickly improve efficiency and effectiveness in new tasks.
- Ability to multi-task and stay flexible in a dynamic work environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Access.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us atwww.capgemini-gs.com
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.