Please, no third parties. Permanent residents only.
This is an onsite job in San Diego, CA and no relocation assistance is available.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide analytical, planning, & coordination support on projects as assigned.
- Collaborate with internal departments to evaluate process and system improvements.
- Gather and document requirements, create project plans; and work with development and creative teams to build, track and
validate requirements through completion.
- Understand and document current business procedures and identify areas for improvement.
- Define, manage & document requirements for new programs, new functionality requests, & production issues.
- Assist business users & software development in defining the scope, benefits & risks of proposed projects.
- Collaborate with business users to ensure all project requests meet the design specifications, recommending changes to specifications as necessary.
- Understand and document business processes and workflows.
- Maintain technical and user documentation and ensure all software performs as documented.
- Create and implement project launch plans including training various internal departments & creating support materials
- Assist in strategic planning and operational improvements.
- Consult with business users to solve complex problems and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Facilitate meetings with business users, software developers, & creative to drive requirements & design details.
- Facilitate coordination and communication between Operations and various departments.
Skills & Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience as business analyst, systems analyst or project manager.
- BA/BS in business or technology is preferred.
- Proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
- Experience with Visio and Team Foundation Server (TFS) is preferred.
- Strong experience with multiple full project lifecycles from business development to final delivery.
- Basic understanding of software development and managing requirements working with business users, software developers, and QA.
- Strong ability to produce quality, detailed work while maintaining a sense of urgency.
- Track record of managing multiple complex projects and work under deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, & written communication skills.
- Ability to resolve conflict and negotiate.
- Excellent attention to detail, while self-managing priorities and commitments.
- Exceptional communication, critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Flexibility and proven success working independently or with a team.
- Ability to work across multiple departments including technology, marketing, & reporting.
- Must be able to work autonomously to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers and employees.
- A strong, customer-oriented work ethic to succeed in a fast-paced dynamic work environment.
tags: business analyst, business system analyst, business systems analyst, bsa, technology project manager, tpm, pmi, pmp