We have a wonderful opportunity for a Junior Business Systems Analyst with our leading national security client in Millington. Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance. This is a contract to hire position with a conversion salary of $60,000. Responsibilities of the Junior Business Systems Analyst:
Requirements of the Junior Business Systems Analyst:
- Elicit requirements and business processes
- Translate functional specifications into user stories/user acceptance criteria for sprint backlogs
- Define system scope based on user needs and a broader understanding of business systems/industry requirements
- Develop test plans and facilitate execution; document all test results and perform regression testing as needed
- Bachelor's degree and at least 3 years of relevant experience; Associate's degree and 5 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to gather requirements, facilitate work processes, and perform testing and work flow analysis
- Advanced proficiency in MS Visio, MS Project, and MS Office Suite
- Ability to understand project plans and establish goals, roles, and timelines
- Experience with web app and Agile development preferred
Keywords: Junior Business Systems Analyst, BSA, MS Visio, MS Project, Requirements Gathering, Work Flow Analysis, Web Application Development, Agile
Job ID: 316209 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check ! Category: