CGS Business Solutions is committed to helping you, as an esteemed IT Professional, find the next right step in your career. We match professionals like you to rewarding consulting or full-time opportunities in your area of expertise. We are currently seeking Technical Professionals who are searching for challenging and rewarding jobs for the following opportunity:
Our national financial services client in Irvine, CA is looking for a Junior C#/.NET developer on a long-term contract-to-hire basis. You will work on projects that range from smaller systems enhancements part of some new initiatives with a large technology refresh. The role supports the demand for next generation solutions, while assuring alignment with the department's technology road map, and adherence to proper technical design and software coding standards.
- Microsoft Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Studio, Microsoft IIS
- Must be able to multi task and work with multiple work streams
- Must be familiar with the SDLC, technical design doc*s, test plans and test cases
- Must be willing to work well on a large team, show good problem solving skills, be creative thinker
- Be open and familiar with Peer code reviews and test case reviews
- Be open to Backend and Frontend/ Full stack development. 70% new development
- Bachelors* degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or related discipline and up to two years of related work experience is preferred.
- Assists in the development of enhancements to complex systems and/or software from requirements and specifications
- You will be taking existing code, revamping it and turning it into RESTful/ WEB API*s.
- Work with business analysts and developers to create technical solutions that meet business and technical requirements
- Contributes to efforts to improve quality of applications
- Participates in code and design reviews as well as test changes
- Assists in the Troubleshooting of code defects and deploy timely fixes
- Helps create and maintain technical documentation
- Assists with the troubleshooting and resolution of customer issues related to the software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements
- May be asked to provide on-call support
About CGS Business Solutions:
CGS specializes in IT business solutions, staffing and consulting services. With a strong focus in IT Applications, Network Infrastructure, Information Security, and Engineering. CGS is honored to be selected as one of the Best IT Recruitment Firms in California. After four consecutive Fastest Growing Company titles, CGS continues to break into new markets across the USA. Companies are counting on CGS to attract and help retain these resource pools in order to gain a competitive advantage the rapidly changing business environments.