Job length: Long term
Job type: W-2
Congrats on your graduation and welcome to the workforce! For this position, one of our clients is looking for a Junior C#/.NET Developer to join their development team at multiple locations.
- Perform hands-on coding work on software development and maintenance.
- Analyze the software, perform programming, testing, and debugging.
- Recommend changes in established C#/.NET applications process.
- Provide development support to senior developers and other team members.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or relevant field.
- 1+ School project experience as a C#/.NET developer.
- Knowledge of C#/.NET Core.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC.
- Knowledge of database technologies (SQL, NoSQL, or etc.)
- Previous internship experience working as a C#/.NET developer.
If you have any question regarding the role, *************