SAIC is hiring a Junior Cyber Security Systems Engineer to join our cyber team supporting the Government Customer's Computer Network Defense (CND) Program. The dedicated professionals supporting this effort develop a variety of security solutions. We provide mission-focused end-to-end systems engineering and analytic expertise to enhance operationally deployed systems, guide the acquisition of complex systems under development, and architect systems and technologies of the future. We provide solutions that respond efficiently and effectively to customer requirements by providing our systems engineering disciplines. This approach yields outstanding program execution, which translates directly into mission success.
Coordinate the Engineering, Integration, and Administration Functions required to successfully deliver capabilities and services to the enterprise.
Ensure that all aspects of the projects are completed and delivered according to the implementation plan and schedule.
Support exploration and emerging technologies by arranging demonstrations, providing technical evaluations, and input to the customer's roadmap development
Drafting, reviewing, and updating project documentation and conducting/supporting project testing
Respond to corporate requests as required Qualifications
- Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance with an active polygraph; this position is contingent upon successful candidate crossover
- Must be able to obtain a DoD 8570 IAT Level II or better cyber certification prior to starting (customer requirement; no exceptions...please note that the previous Security + "for life" cert is NOT DoD 8570-compliant; however, Security + CE is compliant)
- Must have the capability to obtain privileged user access (no exceptions)
- Bachelor's degree with 2 years of overall experience is strongly desired; IT professional working experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Must have experience performing engineering, integration, and administration support required for successful delivery of capabilities and services to an operational baseline
- Must be an effective verbal and written communicator, able and willing to brief technical and non-technical customers
- Must be willing and able to travel occasionally and provide support at contractor sites (as needed)
- Security + CE, CISSP certifications are highly desired
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in a STEM major is desired
- Experience within DoD writing and briefing on deadline for Flag Level officers, Senior Executive Service (SES), or Senior National Intelligence Service (SNIS) personnel is desired
My SAIC Benefits.