Spruce Technology is a mid-size and rapidly-growing Information Technology services firm headquartered in New Jersey. An award-winning firm (Inc 5000, SmartCEO) with a steadily growing portfolio of commercial and government clients, Spruce Technology provides innovative technology solutions, specialized IT staff, and IT strategy consulting nationwide. Spruce Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, pregnancy, race, creed, color, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, religion, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Job Title:Junior Data Analyst with SQL & Dynamics CRM
Work Location: 65 Court Street, Brooklyn, NY
Scheduled Work Hours: 9:00am- 5:00pm (7 hours/day)
Project Start/End Date: Jun 1, 2019 May 31 2021
Total Estimated Project Hours: 3640 (24 months)
- Minimum 4 years of experience writing and maintaining functional testing for enterprise level systems
- Minimum 4 years of Experience working with planning, process analysis, and problem solving.
- Minimum 3 years of Experience working with Microsoft dynamics.
- Minimum 4 years of Experience working with Microsoft Office products such as MS Project, MS Access, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Minimum 4 years of Experience in software engineering and information technology.
- Minimum 4 years of Experience in Microsoft SQL Server databases, SQL Reporting tools
- Minimum 4 years of Experience working with Microsoft TFS, TFS Release Manger and Cognos
- Minimum 3 years of Experience in TFS Test Manager, QA testing, Test Plan and Test Cases.
If interested, please forward a current copy of your resume with contact information to spvishnu(at)sprucetech.net or call me at 973-272-4205