What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.What You'll Bring:
We'd Love to See:
- Experience working with large sets of data.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills.
- Capable of breaking large complex problems.
- Ability to dig through large volumes of data to derive meaningful results
Impact You'll Make:
- Bachelors degree in a related field.
- Experience with SQL and Splunk.
- Innovative problem solver who can articulate various issues to all levels of the business.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects & confidence to report the outcome of these projects.
- Analyze big data sets for various business requirements such as viability of new data content for potential value add into our content portfolio; current products for additional customer usage and valuation; quality and trending of the production portfolio data elements.
- Own & review processes surrounding various daily/weekly/monthly data reports.
- Assist in development and expansion of various data quality programs and initiatives.
- Prepare and present analysis results to our various business partner stakeholders.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Analyst, Enterprise Applications and Programming