INADEV is a recognized SBA 8(a) certified SDB based in McLean, VA since 2011. We provide high quality agile digital services, cloud based solutions, and full end to end operational services to multiple Federal agencies such as Department of Homeland Security (USCIS), Social Security Administration, US Census Bureau, Food and Drug Administration, and large commercial entities such as Echostar.
Must be a ==== and possess the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance. Active Public Trust issued by DHS is a plus.
Local VA/DC/MD candidates only please. The onsite work location is Mclean, VA but will work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19.
- Deploy software updates and security patches
- Setup CI/CD pipelines for automated deployment and delivery
- Support/maintain server backups
- Respond to internal help desk calls and emails
- Set up user accounts and groups
- Manage physical access control system and tokens
- Help manage network infrastructure, servers, and software
- Help administer network monitoring system, alerting, log management, and other IT systems
Technical Skill Requirements:
- 2 - 4 years experience in a DevOps role in AWS / Azure cloud environment.
- Must have experience with CI/CD Pipelines and hands on work experience with DevOPS tools
- Experience maintaining hardware, software, operating systems, and application components of a FISMA system. These components include Windows workstations/servers and Linux/Unix servers.
- Strong working knowledge/ Understanding/Experience with:
- Cloud, web and support operations
- Software debugging, web applications, load balancers, apache, etc.
- IP networkingandWiFi
- Common protocols such as DNS, DHCP, SMTP, SMB
- Configuring and performing health and wellness monitoring of Windows and Linux servers and networking components.
- Administration, review, and recommendations for enterprise Security technologies including firewalls, routers, VPN devices, IDS sensors, Proxy servers, wireless technologies, and PKI.
- Windows10 andWindowsServer 2012+administration, including Active Directory
Soft Skill Requirements:
- Able to learn new skills and technology quickly
- Be able to join a 24/7 on-call rotation
- Energetic with amazing customer service skills and a team-oriented approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Reviewing logs and providing recommendation for risk mitigation.
- Reviewing vulnerability data and performing mitigation of risks present.
- Resolving issues that are formally documented in a Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&M) report.
- Document and follow SOP’s
- Bachelor’s degree is required
We offer a full benefits package. This includes but is not limited to:
- INADEV provides employer premium contributions and offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage plans to ensure employees find the plan that is right for them.
- Employee Assistance Program that includes a wide range of professional services on personal matters.
- Employee Referral Program
- Employer sponsored Life Insurance & Long/Short Disability Insurance
- 3 weeks PTO
- 8 paid holidays and up to 2 paid floating holidays
- 401k, annual employer matching, up to maximum of 3%
- Walking distance accessibility to Silver Line Metro (McLean station)
- INADEV provides a healthy and positive work-life environment by providing flexible work schedules, as needed remote days with manager approval
- Loaded FREE snack and beverage lounge
- Regular company outings, such as happy hour, game night, dinner and lunch.
- Regular brown bag sessions that are led by a different team member sharing what new and exciting technologies they are using.
- A commitment to creating a fulfilling work environment
No 3rd party Recruiters/agencies please.
Physical Demands: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
INADEV Corporation does not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibits discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, or national origin.