Junior Developer Required Skills:
- Strong understanding of SQL language and Database object relationships. Candidate should have experience using all the major clauses such as WHERE, GROUP BY, HAVING, and ORDER BY.
- Demonstrable skills in object oriented programming and modern design patterns.
- Ability to communicate technical and complex information both orally and in writing.
- Flexible and adaptable to learn and understand new technologies.
- Must have Windows-based development experience (Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server, XML, Microsoft Access, Crystal Reports).
- Experience with SOAP and REST APIs.
- Proficient in report development, including Crystal Reports.
Junior Developer Responsibilities Include:
Develop databases, programs, and procedures necessary to integrate or implement functionality required by business processes.
Summarize data and create and/or update reports as decision support tools for management.
- Support reporting platform to display organizational dashboards, sales and fulfillment metrics and agent level performance.
- Effectively communicate with business process owners to understand user requirements and define scope.
- Enhance applications, programs, or procedures by creating new parameters, formulas, functions, etc. Investigate and resolve bug fixes or inefficiencies, update and release new program revisions.
- Provide technical support to business process owners. Assist in implementing and supporting system, as needed, including training.
- Troubleshoot and resolve incidents related to technical difficulties with operating systems, hardware, software, and network infrastructure.
- Document systems and applications for user departments or external operators.
- Assist IT Helpdesk in advanced troubleshooting incidents impacting peripheral devices: workstations, printers, fulfillment work stations, applications, etc.
Malone Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.