TouchPros provides interactive halls of fame to high schools and colleges. Our team works on-site closely to merge production, programming, support and installation tasks to deliver a unique and innovative solution.
We are looking for a creative Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
In addition, we maintain the web sites for various clients that run on WordPress. Management and development of these web sites is involved in weekly tasks.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Coding on existing custom projects built in WordPress (separate from the main product)
Qualifications and Skills
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 3+, WordPress
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of Visual Studio, C#, Net Core, Angular 4+
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, BitBucket and Team Explorer
- Understanding of content management systems and kiosk mode applications a plus
We are a fast-growing firm providing various benefits including: health insurance, retirement account with company match, vacation time and flexible scheduling.