The developer will be responsible for the design and implementation of various functionalities in the business compliance and supervisory space, including conduct monitoring, order capture, event processing, alerting, and report generation. The role involves working with various modern open source technologies in the distributed real-time compute and big data space. The candidate will work as a hands-on developer in the Global Markets Equities Data and Analytics Group at Bank of America.
The Data and Analytics team is responsible for building enterprise systems leveraging the power of data to help a diverse group of firm-wide users including front-office execution service consultants, sales traders, data scientists and compliance.
• Understand business requirements and data flow
• Design and develop business features according to requirements
• Implement various functionalities in a distributed, high volume, multi-threaded event processing platform using core Java technologies in an agile setting
• 2+ years of professional core Java development experience
• 2+ years of professional development experience
• Excellent understanding of object oriented design and development principles
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or similar required
• Strong analytical skills
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and integrity
Matlen Silver is the hardest working staffing team in the U.S. We do what we know is right for consultants and companies, creating a unique and powerful recruiting and talent experience. We don’t just say we’re hard-working. We are. We don’t just invest in great people, we invest in people with guts, who don’t stand alone with integrity, but together as one united front. Our core is a powerhouse that can’t be described but should be experienced.