Junior Java Developer (Java, Spring, Agile, REST, Oracle) – Permanent Job with Hexaware Technologies, Inc.
NOTE: This is a Permanent (FTE, Direct Hire) opening at Hexaware. For our employees, we provide yearly salary + whole suite of benefits. We provide Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) Insurances, Life Insurance, 401k plan and Paid vacation. We are willing to consider candidates who need sponsorship (for example: H1b) in future since these are long term positions.
We are open to all candidates who are authorized to work in the United States. We are unable to consider third-party candidates at this time.
Location: Reston, VA
Duration: Long Term (depending on performance)
•Design, develop/modify and implement Java/J2EE based applications.
•Interface with other technical personnel or team members to finalize requirements.
•Write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of complex system components.
•Maintain and enhance existing Java code.
•Work closely with other development team members to understand complex product requirements and translate them into software designs.
•Under the guidance of senior-level engineers, successfully implement development processes, coding best practices and code reviews.
•Operate in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders.
•Resolve basic/complex technical issues as necessary.
•Keep abreast of new technology developments.
• Hands on experience through coursework or internship
• Should have strong knowledge of Core Java, Spring, Hibernate – 1 to 4 years experience in Java based development projects is ideal to have.
• Strong knowledge in Java, Spring, REST, Unit Testing frameworks
• Solid foundation in object-oriented development is a must
• Good knowledge of multiple data storage subsystems, especially relational databases RDBMS such as Oracle and connectors such as JDBC
• Good understanding of big data technologies - experience on Python development, Hadoop is a plus
• Advanced knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall)
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of complex system components
• Must have Bachelors in Computer Science/Information Systems/Engineering or equivalent experience required.
Hexaware is the fastest growing next-generation provider of IT, BPO and consulting services. Our focus lies on taking a leadership position in helping our clients attain customer intimacy as their competitive advantage. Our digital offerings have helped our clients achieve operational excellence and customer delight by ‘Powering Man Machine Collaboration.’ We are now on a journey of metamorphosing the experiences of our customer’s customers by leveraging our industry-leading delivery and execution model, built around the strategy— ‘Automate Everything, Cloudify Everything, Transform Customer Experiences.’ We serve customers in Banking, Financial Services, Capital Markets, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail, Education, Telecom, Professional Services (Tax, Audit, Accounting and Legal), Travel, Transportation and Logistics. We deliver highly evolved services in Rapid Application prototyping, development and deployment; Build, Migrate and Run cloud solutions; Automation-based Application support; Enterprise Solutions for digitizing the back-office; Customer Experience Transformation; Business Intelligence & Analytics; Digital Assurance (Testing); Infrastructure Management Services; and Business Process Services. Hexaware services customers in over two dozen languages, from every major time zone and every major regulatory zone. Our goal is to be the first IT services company in the world to have a 50% digital workforce.
Quick Facts about Hexaware:
Year of establishment: 1990
Annual revenues: USD $607.5 Mn
Number of employees: 16,050
Global Ofﬁces: 33
Million Dollar Clients: 95
Number of active customers: 223