Junior- Java Developer Work you'll do
Assists with the management, development, testing and maintenance of computer programs to ensure that the application meets the needs of the users of the system. The team
Supply Chain andNetwork Operations
Our Supply Chain and Network Operations team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive weapons. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients. We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy and value through M&A events. Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree, Associates degree, or 2 years' equivalent experience in applications programming.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' experience in the management, development, and maintenance of computer programs.
- Thorough understanding of Java applications development.
- CompTIA Security+ Certification.
- Must possess IT-II security clearance or have a current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC) at time of proposal submission.
- Relevant certification from a nationally recognized technical authority.
- DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certification: Category IAT Level I.
How you'll grow
- Assist systems analysts and/or designers in researching and documenting computer user requirements; Analyzes objectives and problems identified by analysts and/or designers.
- T ranslates the solutions provided by systems designers into detailed program specifications.
- Assists with preparation of documentation for other programmers, users of the system and other support services workers.
- Assists with program design activities including definition of data and error message arrangements; Assists with the modification and documentation of program code to correct errors or to enhance an application's capabilities.
- Assists with the testing of applications; and assists with the preparation of reports on the status, operation and maintenance of system software applications for use by the customer.
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.