Are you a passionate Java Developer with at least two years of experience? Are you looking for your next great opportunity to build upon and expand your skill set? If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our leading government integrator client in Bethesda!Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.Responsibilities of the Junior Java Developer:
Requirements of the Junior Java Developer:
- Engage in the full software development life cycle, from inception through implementation and support
- Collaborate closely with engineers to develop the best technical design
- Build customer-centric software solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and at least 2 years of software development experience
- Skilled in Java/J2EE, Linux, jQuery, Maven, database design, UML, OOD, and web services
- Knowledge of and experience with networking and network protocols
- Solid knowledge and experience with the Agile SDLC
- Experience with Front -end development especially with React
Keywords: Junior Java Developer, J2EE, jQuery, Maven, SDLC, Agile, Public Trust Clearance
Job ID: 330115About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!