We are looking for a Junior Java Developer for one of our clients. This will be an on-site position based in Jersey City, New Jersey/Tampa, Florida.
Position: Junior Java Developer
Location: Jersey City, New Jersey/Tampa, Florida
Job Length: Long term
Position Type: W2
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- 1-2 years of current understanding of high-level enterprise architecture and software design
- 3-4 years of current hands-on development and programming experience on the Java 8+/JEE stack including Functional and Reactive development models
- 3+ years hands on experience on latest Spring & SpringBoot Framework including Webflux
- Good experience on data streaming(ex. Kafka). data messaging and event driven systems.
- Experience with persistence technologies such as SQL and No-SQL(ex. Cassandra) platforms
- Experience with modern agile software delivery practices such as scrum, continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD), TDD, and BDD, DevOps, and automation
- Hands-on experience with a cloud platform such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry or AWS, or container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Good communication and documentation skills are essential.
- Must have the ability to break down complex concepts into organized and concise units.
- Must be able to work in an agile, self-motivated environment with multiple, concurrent priorities.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented concepts, design patterns and UML notation. Solid experience with Reverse Engineering and Refactoring code.
- Experience in Java (6, 8) development
- Experience working with build tools like Maven, Gradle
- Knowledge of application development utilizing Spring Boot framework and security Knowledge of security like Oauth2 and SAML
- College degree in computer science or software engineering or equivalent is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for the role
- Good experience working in Agile based delivery model and understanding of Agile frameworks
No third party resumes
Princeton IT Services