Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Interacts with the business analysis team to understand project requirements.
- Develops overall architecture/ product design documents, technical design specifications for individual modules and technology justifications for architectural considerations.
- Ensure integration of entire system or subsystem
- Provide maintenance and troubleshooting support to the helpdesk and/ or maintenance team to help resolve technical issues with production systems by debugging, research and investigation.
- Design and Develop Java and J2EE based web applications using Java frameworks as required by customer.
- Design and Develop secure web services.
- Create PL/SQL procedures, functions, triggers and associated PL/ SQL or SQL database scripts as needed.
- Develop build packages using Maven/ Apache Ant.
- Applies Java and Oracle standard coding practices and industry standards.
- Applies Section 508/ Accessibility Standards compliant software development methodologies.
- Experience with Java EE, Spring, Struts 2, Hibernate and EJB is required.
- Experience with Oracle Relational database, SQL, PL/SQL is required.
- Experience working in an Agile/ Scaled Agile (SAFe ) environment is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Experience implementing single sign on using OASIS SAML 2.0 specifications. Experience configuring an Identify Provider for federated authentication is preferred.
- Experienced in designing systems based on Service Oriented Architecture principles. Knowledge of an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) is nice to have.
- Ability to work with UI framework tools like Telerik s Kendo UI.
- Experience with Apache Solr/ Lucene, Angular 2+, Bootstrap is nice to have.
- 2-3 years of recent experience with the following technologies is required:
- JAVA/ J2EE
- Struts 2/ Angular 2+
- Spring 3.0, EJB 3, Hibernate
- Oracle Weblogic, Apache HTTP
- 2-3 years of experience with the following technologies:
- Oracle Database, SQL/ PL/SQL
- SOAP/ REST, XML, XSD, XLST, WSDL, JAX-WS/CXF
- Maven/ Ant
- JUnit/ JMock/ Selenium
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS and/or MEMBERSHIPS
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field preferred
- Sun/ Oracle Certified Java Programmer desirable
- This job requires interaction with scientists, program managers, senior executives, end-users, programming staff, administration, and support personnel.
- The ability to effectively communicate ideas and concepts both orally and in written documents is critical.
This position requires the
successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal
Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual
Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Ciber Global is an IT
consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology
strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974,
Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.