Kforce is hiring a Junior Marketing Project Coordinator to work with a Global Marketing teamin Vancouver, WA. This position is currently remote, then onsite in Vancouver, WA sometime in 2021. In this position, you will assist Marketing Campaign Managers in keeping projects on time and proactive identify blockers. You will define and implement process improvements, tackle complex problems, provide operational and executive status reporting, and be a trusted advisor to the management team regarding effectiveness in the team processes and delivery.
* BA or BS in related field
* 1+ years project management experience
* Project management or project coordination experience a plus
* Excellent analytical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving skills
* Ability to keep details organized across multiple workstreams and multiple teams
* Strong written and oral communications skills, including negotiation, presentation, and influence
* Ability to listen, not dominating the conversation, and communicate/present succinctly
* Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
* Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.