Junior M otion Graphic Designer
Deloitte Consulting LLP's Government & Public Services (GPS) Digital Government team is creating a new model for a new age: we're a creative agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what's next is at our core. Data is our heart, Agile is our passion, and user experience is our soul. We help government deliver next-generation citizen experiences, reshape how work gets done, and rewire the way government intersects with technology. That's the power of driving disruption. That's Digital Government.
Work you'll do
Virtual effects has become an increasingly necessary part of the film environment these days and a talented motion designer is worth their weight in gold. But you don't need us to tell you that, because that's the world you're living in. Whether you're adding holographic humanoids into an office space or creating an animated short to explain the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow, you are the creative visionary with the magic wand.
If you're confident in your motion graphics talent, keep up with current graphic trends and love collaborating with other talented individuals, then this position is for you!
• Design cutting edge motion graphics using AE to bring our videos to life - some may be integrated overlays with live action, and others may be full-scale animated videos
• Provide creative vision to the editing process, bringing your own style to create beautifully composed work
• Create 2D and 3D animations from scratch
• Be a key part of the original creative vision at the start of each project (we're not just going to hand you a pile of assets and wish you luck), to include pitching original concepts, and development ofstoryboards and/or treatment books
• 1+ y ears of experience creating and animating motion graphics, and or relevant internship or part time experience (Adobe After Effects experience mandatory)
• 1+ years of experience working directly with clients to gather requirements, pitch design concepts, iterate on content, and deliver the final product. Or similar relevant experience.
• A strong sense of editorial timing and direction
• History of telling compelling stories through unique creative assets and visual interactions
• 1+ years of experience editing video assets (Premiere preferred)
• Cinema 4D experience
• Designing and animating for 360 /immersive video content
• Color correction experience
• Working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.