We are looking for a front end UI/UX developer with the ability work on a global team building a core suite of applications leveraging the big data stack. The right candidate would have to be extremely comfortable in a linux/unix environment with the ability to wear several hats as a polyglot developers as well as dev ops for the lower lane environments when required. Hadoop experience or exposure to the Apache Java stack or relevant technologies is a must, a successful candidate would be to work independently and or in a global team setting depending on the deliverables. Ability to troubleshoot the applications from a high-level. Ability to tell the difference between an application problem vs a hardware problem vs. a network problem. Ability to work independently. Ability to learn on the fly. Experience in an Agile SDLC processes. Communication is key. Ability to multitask and not get frustrated. Ability to provide documentation.
Following established written procedures, guidelines and techniques, develops, enhances, tests, supports, maintains, and debugs software applications that support business units or support functions Fully competent to work under general direction on complex projects usually on specific assigned problems, receiving guidance and direction from more senior associates or manager, as needed. Awareness of business or function for which application is designed. May require some guidance on more complex projects. Exercises judgment within predefined practices and procedures and work may be subject to the review of more senior associates or Team Manager. Typically requires 1-3 years of applicable experience.Bank of America's Global Banking and Markets Technology Organization....
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Provides continuous training and development opportunities to help employees achieve their career goals, whatever their background or experience.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
- Believes in responsible growth and is dedicated to supporting our communities by connecting them to the lending, investing and giving them what they need to remain vibrant and vital.
1st shift (United States of America)Hours Per Week:
Learn more about this role