In this role, you will help build the technology responsible for our core services. Your work will influence the success of companies across the world. Members of our Technology team are experts in the field, working to evaluate and improve today’s systems while building tomorrow’s.
What does a great Senior Engagement Manager/ Project Manager do?
The Engagement Manager/ Project Manager plays a meaningful role in the delivery of our product to our global rapidly growing client base. You will be responsible for structuring a project from the beginning, with full responsibility for the day to day commercials, the client relationship and delivery.
- Working and coordinating with the US based Product Development Centre.
- Demonstrable ability to foster positive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Able to prioritize, often according to conflicting requirements and timescales, ensuring agreed milestones are achieved.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Able to communicate effectively with Senior Business Leaders and developers acquiring a high degree of trust and understanding from both.
- Co-ordination across all teams involved in the product life cycle including analysis and definition of the solution, development, QA and implementation.
- Maintaining high level progress status and reporting to clients and our line management.
- Participating in the evolution of the company’s delivery and development methodology, putting in place the processes needed as the company grows.
- Clearly defining, articulating and adapting project strategy to changes in scope.
- Effectively handles changes through shifting business priorities, controlling project scope, resources and timing as needed
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- A mature, keen, driven and commercially astute individual with extensive experience in managing large scale projects in a fast paced environment.
- Experience and understanding of Project lifecycle e.g.: scope management, change control and process management.
- Deep experience running and managing High Ticket Value and Fixed Priced projects.
- Full P&L and commercial responsibility.
- Project Management experience in Banking Payments is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent understanding of development and delivery lifecycle gained through experience in a commercial organization managing delivery to external clients.
- Strong methodical approach, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to respond to change and challenges as led by the client.
- Experience developing strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders and working with remotely based development teams.
- Experience and / or understanding of product delivery and implications for the project delivery life cycle.
- Excellent written and oral skills.