Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture. Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications. Employees are expected to have in-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk. Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Individual contributor role. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience.
We are looking for a junior polyglot developer with the ability work on a global team while building a core suite of applications leveraging the big data stack. The right candidate would have to be extremely comfortable in a linux/unix environment with the ability to wear several hats as a polyglot developer, as well as dev ops for the lower lane environments when required. The developer will be working on Market Risk related projects specifically tied to writing ETL's as well as data monitoring, logging and lineage related projects. We are looking for someone who is eager to learn, grow and open to both support and development related tasks.Required Skills:
- Junior Python developer with 2-5 years of experience.
- Technical languages: PYTHON JAVA SCRIPT SCALA C++ JAVA
- Ability to work on a high stress environment and familiarity with VaR time series processes.
- Ability to work on a global team and own the code base for a mature library used across the bank.
- Familiarity with Agile and SDLC and knowledge of infrastructure.
- Must be able to develop in a Linux/unix environment.
1st shift (United States of America)Hours Per Week: