Business Group Highlights Intelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions. Responsibilities
The junior Quality analyst supports the Program and QA managers to implement organizational processes and best practices. Performs process and product evaluations (audits) to ensure compliance with DMI and project established policies, processes, procedures and applicable standards (ISO, CMMI-DEV, CMMI-SVC, ITIL, PMBoK). The successful candidate must have experience and been directly involved in implementing the following frameworks: ISO 20000 and 27001, ISO 9001:2008, CMMI-DEV/CMMI-SVC Level 3, and ITIL including training on the above named frameworks. Activities will include evaluating software development and service performance and deliverables against process documentation, project schedule, and quality standards. Performs a variety of technical and administrative activities related to the function of QA (auditing), including, but not limited to, scheduling, checklist development, report writing, facilitating root cause/lessons learned analysis, and internal/external presentations. Supports program QA initiatives as appropriate (i.e., CMMI Level 3 assessment, ISO re-certifications, etc.); may participate as a SCAMPI Team Member during SCAMPI B/A maturity level assessments, and ISO Internal Auditor. Should have hands-on experience as a project team member or real-life understanding of software development, support desk, and/or maintenance and operation type projects (i.e., requirements analysis, testing, software development, help desk staff, etc.)
Specific responsibilities include:
- Analyzes, compiles, and reports on findings of non-compliance and provides recommendations for improvement.
- Tracks and escalates unresolved non-compliance issues and corrective and preventative action plans to closure.
- Collects metrics, analyzes, and reports various measures to project manager/team and Corporate QA.
- Maintains the process assets library for the company, including all process definitions, templates, and document samples.
- Provide training for DMI employees for CMMI, ISO, and ITIL frameworks as well as project management best practices.
- Interfaces with external and internal customers to ensure project quality work products have been provided
- A minimum of TS security clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Bachelor's w/ 2-4 yrs experience, Master's w/ 0-2 yrs. experience
- Knowledge and experience with Agile systems implementation methodologies.
About PerspectaWhat matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.Perspecta is anAA/EEOEmployer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
- STEM degree (e.g., computer science, management information systems, systems engineering).
- Cloud-based solutions experience
- DIA systems experience [e.g., Machine-Assisted Analytic Rapid-Repository System (MARS), Generic Area Limitations Environment (GALE), Functional Intelligence System of Hierarchical Networks (FISHNet), FounDRI, Event Data, Defense Economics Database, Object Based Production (OBP), Activity Based Intelligence (ABI), IC Information Technology Enterprise (ICITE)]
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).