Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) LLC is seeking highly motivated Salesforce Developers to join our team in the DC Metro Area to support our government clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for building and customizing Salesforce.com solutions and managing integrations with other systems.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGGS' capabilities serving our clients.
As a Junior Salesforce Developer, you will:
* Work with Business Analysts to translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform.
* Develop, test, document and maintain solutions, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation using Salesforce declarative or programmatic development resources such as triggers, workflows, validations, approvals, Apex classes, Visualforce pages, Lightning Flows, and Lightning components.
* Execute test plans to ensure quality delivery using test code and unit tests.
* Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed.
* U.S. Citizenship is required.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or a Non-Computer Science Bachelors Degree with equivalent training in successfully completed Boot Camps.
* 0-2 years of experience in developing customer-facing user interfaces.
* Strong communication and team building skills
* Able to handle multiple tasks in a team-based environment
* Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I, Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II or Salesforce 401 Developer certification preferred.
* 2-3 years of prior experience with SFDC (Salesforce.com) objects to meet business requirements.
* 1+ year of previous Visualforce and Lightning experience.
* Solid skills in the following: CSS, HTML, jQuery.
* Demonstrated understanding and experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us at www.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. #cggsjobs #ondice