"As of June 17, 2016, we ranked 7th as one of the Washington Post Top 150 Workplaces"
“At REI, we are organized to deliver customer delight with empowered teams. We are looking for individuals who can work well in cross-functional agile teams. While you have expertise and experience in a particular area, you have the ability to collaborate with experts in other disciplines and have the willingness to do whatever it takes to achieve the team’s mission.”
At REI Systems, our work makes a difference in the lives of millions of people every day. We believe that hard-working, smart, ambitious, and dedicated people have the power to create better technology solutions that lead to improved mission outcomes for our government customers and have a positive and lasting impact nationwide. We’re looking to hire individuals who are enthusiastic and eager to contribute to driving results that matter—whether you’re managing a team on an important project, developing code for a public-facing website, or ensuring that our latest deployment is bug-free. If you’re ready to begin your career at REI, we want to hear from you!
• Design and implement customizations on Salesforce.com/Force.com platform.
• Lead and/or contribute to the technical side of projects, manage internal customer relationships with the business and create solutions to meet business challenges
• Perform technical evaluations, solution and design approaches to business solution needs
• Performs all tasks and completes projects based upon an extensive knowledge of the software development life cycle.
• Obtains and maintains a working knowledge of Salesforce/Force.com platform and systemic relationships with outside service providers and partners.
• Documents programs in accordance with development standards and procedures. Create and/or modify current documentation. Other projects/duties as assigned • Participates in application support as needed
REI Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Vet).