Role: Junior Salesforce developer / admin
Location: Los Angeles, California OR Orlando, FL
Job type: FTE/Permanent
· The Salesforce Manager will lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce.com deployment. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Salesforce.com platform. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop, and deploy new business processes. This role wears multiple hats and will function as team manager, technical project manager, administrator, as well as Salesforce analyst.
· This role also serves as a liaison between the user community and the software development team defining requirements, developing solutions, and testing deliverables to ensure quality.
· This role requires proficiency with Salesforce.com platform tools and methods, as well as related development patterns, operating environments, and techniques. Project Management responsibilities in more complex projects include identifying and assigning team members, establishing deliverables and timelines, facilitating project tasks, and supervising the overall success and quality of the project. Stakeholder feedback is considered in both project and annual performance reviews.
· Manage an experienced Salesforce team; provide feedback and coaching on performance and development
· Act as a primary point of contact for all Salesforce matters and support team members with best practices and tips on Salesforce usage, including training, and documentation of processes, policies, work instructions and configuration
· Analyze business needs, participate in solution design, and develop functional specifications (may include stakeholder interviews, business process analysis, and review of existing documentation)
· Manage development projects through all phases of the software development life cycle
· Provide technical expertise and/or direct development activities towards accomplishment of personal or team tasks
· Perform thorough quality assurance testing on new and enhanced features
· Provide production support to the user community if necessary
· Work closely with the Data Administrator to assure system integrity and proper controls are in place pertaining to usage and data relevance
· Perform hands-on configuration of all new and existing functionality including user management, security, custom objects, page layouts, validations, workflow, flows, process builders, reports and dashboards and customized applications to support internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment
· Keep up-to-date with Salesforce releases, features, and best practices
· Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related disciplines
· Basic Business Intelligence, Report Development, and / or Relational Database Experience (MSSQL)
· 5 – 10 years of successful project management and business analysis experience
· Proven proficiency in Salesforce.Com system management or development
· At least 3 years of advanced knowledge and skills within Salesforce (Management, Administration, Development)
· Ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of
· intermediate complexity
· 3 years of management or supervisory experience
· Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
· Experience in Salesforce Lightning (Aura/LWC) for creating apps.
E-Business International, Inc
Delivery Lead/Recruitment Manager