Huntington Ingalls Incorporated
Huntington Ingalls Industries is America s largest military shipbuilding company and a provider of professional services to partners in government and industry. For more than a century, HII s Newport News and Ingalls shipbuilding divisions in Virginia and Mississippi have built more ships in more ship classes than any other U.S. naval shipbuilder. HII s Technical Solutions division provides a wide range of professional services through its Fleet Support, Mission Driven Innovative Solutions, Nuclear & Environmental, and Oil & Gas groups. Headquartered in Newport News, Virginia, HII employs more than 42,000 people operating both domestically and internationally.
HII-TSD is currently seeking a Junior Sharepoint Developer to work out of Fort Belvoir, VA. This position customizes SharePoint code, creates/modifies web parts, creates/modifies SharePoint workflows.
Essential Job Responsibilities
* Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and report defects to software developers and project managers.
* Monitor tasks, track development efforts and track successes
* Other duties may be assigned, as necessary
* DoD 8570.1-M IAT Level II certification
* Two years of experience in SharePoint Development (including customized code, creating/modifying web parts, creating/modifying SharePoint workflows)
* Two years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle Process (May include SDLC, Agile, SCRUM, Lean, etc.)
* One year of experience with software development Unit Testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing, or other development testing experience
* 2 Years of relevant experience with Bachelors or Masters Degree; An additional 4 years of specific job experience with a HS diploma may be substituted for the Bachelor s degree requirement for this job.
* Computing Environment Certification
* Clearance: Must possess and maintain a TS/SCI clearance
* Good understanding of Windows SharePoint Services and other web development experiences will be required in order to implement high quality, scalable and effective SharePoint solutions to support various organizational requirements.
* Strong proficiency in the .Net framework and coding in C#
* Proficiency in ASP.NET Web Forms and or MVC
* Proficiency in SQL and physical/logical database design
* Knowledge of governance, including policies, practices, procedures, and decision forums
* Ability to develop unconventional solutions for customer requirements in a collaborative environment as part of a dynamic team and independently with customers at all levels
* Ability prepare and present briefings and training
* Ability to independently initiate, manage, execute, and report tasks, as identified
* Possession of excellent analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
* Four years of experience in SharePoint Development (including customized code, creating/modifying web parts, creating/modifying SharePoint workflows)
Job performance requires adequate visual acuity and manual dexterity for meeting the requirements of the generic systems analyst discipline. Office work environment normally encountered.
Huntington Ingalls Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer. U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain positions.