Summary of the Junior Software Developer role:
This is a rare opportunity to join a highly-selective software company as an individual contributor or technical lead. Our client is a large software company with an awesome engineering culture and start-up feel, and they are currently hiring experienced backend software engineers to join an innovative research-driven team. Applicants from any industry may apply, but there is a strict requirement for experience with C++11, Python, Node.js or Scala in a real-time production environment; ideally solving problems around distributed computing, scaling, caching, latency, concurrency, or massive data sets.
Requirements for the Junior Software Developer:
- 2+ years of C++11, Python, Node.js, or Scala
- Computer Science degree from a top tier program
- Passion for designing, building and implementing high performance applications
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Experience with streaming data preferred but not required
Compensation at this firm is at the top of the industry, and candidates who make the cut can expect handsome increases. Submit your resume now and we'll get in touch promptly if it looks like a good fit. Good luck, and thanks!