Keller Schroeder, an information technology firm in Evansville, IN is seeking a Junior Software Developer to learn integration. This is a direct hire, full time opportunity to work for our direct client. In this hands-on development position, this individual will learn and leverage the MuleSoft platform including develop, support, troubleshoot, and monitor the MuleSoft platform, framework and standards to the enterprise. No Green Card Sponsorship is available.
- B. S. in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming—preferably Java.
- Ability to work with internal customers to implement and maintain MuleSoft platform solutions for the enterprise.
- Be a self-starter who is highly motivated, reliable, detail oriented, and driven to produce high quality work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to work in a team setting.
- Must work onsite in Evansville, IN
Preferred technical requirements:
- Understanding of XML and JSON.
- Understanding of RESTful and SOAP Principles.
- Knowledge of Eclipse based tools.
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools including Bitbucket and Bamboo.
- Experience troubleshooting production support issues.
We look forward to receiving your resume in Word format!