One of the world's largest environmental impact companies is looking for a Software Engineer to join their technical team located in North Dallas. The company is creating the newest reverse logistics and trade-in platform and to ensure it's the best offered, they're moving their current architecture to a microservices centric organization on the cloud.
This is a unique opportunity to make an impact on the larger scale, working to the common goal of making the world a better and greener place! Required Skills & Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Strong development experience using Java, Spring & Hibernate Frameworks
- SQL & NoSQL Databases, REST APIs
- Background in Cloud technologies - AWS preferred, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of Microservices, Elastic Search, Redis
- 100% New Development
- 70% Coding, 30% Architecture & Design responsibilities
- 80% Back-End, 20% Front-End
- 100% Hands On
- 0% Management Duties
- Competitive Pay: Up to $95,0000 DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Workbridge Associates, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today's highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.