Junior Software Engineer for U.S. Government Client
Tetra Concepts, a Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc. (PSS) company, a recognized leader in solving the toughest management and technology problems of our defense and intelligence community is actively seeking a Junior Software Engineer to join our growing team located in Annapolis Junction, MD. TS/SCI with poly needed. Your Role :
As a Junior Software Engineer you'll:
Benefits You'll Enjoy:
- Use object-oriented software methodologies
- Write and implement code using real-time streaming software frameworks
- Write and implement code to interact with object-relational as well as NoSQL distributed databases
- Be proficient in writing and building C++ code on the LINUX operating system
- Write LINUX based scripts for code integration and cron jobs
- Manage code using the Atlassian tool suite
- Build code using Maven
- Ensure that code integrates with external hardware/software systems.
- Prepare code documentation; UML artifacts
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance coverage (company paid premiums)
- PTO and paid holidays
- 401k with 100% immediate vest in the plan
- $7,500 referral bonus for fully-cleared candidates
- Tuition/training assistance and Technology Allowance
- $5000 Sign on Bonus
What Employees Say:
- TS/SCI clearance with poly
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field or 4 years' experience without a degree
"Exceptional people to work with on a daily basis."
"Very good pay and monthly organized fun events for employees" EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
PSS is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer's expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. PSS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Accordingly, Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship is required Engage Your Expertise
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
Join us at PSS, where your mission is ours.