This an opportunity for Junior Software Engineers to work shoulder to shoulder with Senior Engineers and Domain Experts in an open, interactive and energetic work-space in downtown Boston.
Looking for Engineers interested in growing their experience in software development with continuous integration and automated test frameworks.
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance
- Bachelor of Science in one of the following: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering
- Must be a creative developer, self-starter, and good communicator that can thrive in a collaborative team environment using the latest Agile/DevOps practices and tools
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding team-player and contributor while displaying mature diplomacy
- Ability to coordinate with product and multi-discipline functional teams
- Test Driven Development (TDD) and Pair Programming development methods
- Agile Scrum and test automation frameworks- Advanced degree M.S. in one of the following: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering
- Practical experience developing software for Command and Control systems
- Product development in a multi-disciplined collaborative team environment