This an opportunity for Junior Software Engineers to work shoulder to shoulder with Senior Engineers and Domain Experts in an open, interactive and energetic work-space in downtown Boston.
Looking for Engineers interested in growing their experience in software development with continuous integration and automated test frameworks.
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance
- Bachelor of Science in one of the following: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering
- Must be a creative developer, self-starter, and good communicator that can thrive in a collaborative team environment using the latest Agile/DevOps practices and tools
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding team-player and contributor while displaying mature diplomacy
- Ability to coordinate with product and multi-discipline functional teams
- Test Driven Development (TDD) and Pair Programming development methods
- Agile Scrum and test automation frameworks
- Advanced degree - M.S. in one of the following: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering
- Practical experience developing software for Command and Control systems
- Product development in a multi-disciplined collaborative team environment
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. NOTICE OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES, DISABLED VETERANS AND OTHER PROTECTED VETERANS. It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other protected veterans. The objective in adopting the Affirmative Action Programs is to place qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans and other protected veterans in all job classifications. These Affirmative Action Programs are available for inspection by any applicant or employee by contacting the Company's EEO Coordinator, in the Human Resources office, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm