SAIC is seeking a Junior System Administrator to join the team in Panama City, FL.Job Responsibilities:
Qualifications Required Education and Experience:
- Configuring network specifications including: interface configuration, routing protocols, VLAN management, ACLs.
- Participate in analysis and design of existing and alternative solutions.
- Analyze and evaluate network performance including availability, throughput, and latency.
- Provides installation, configuration, and testing of equipment.
- Provide and review network polices and procedures.
Bachelors degree and 0 years of experience; OR, Associate degree and 2 years of experience; OR, high school diploma and 4 years of experience. Required Certification:
CompTIA security+ certification is required prior to first day of employment. Required Security Clearance:
with the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance. A minimum of an Interim Secret clearance is required to start. Required Travel:
Travel varies based on customer/project requirement. On average, most team members travel once every few months. Most trips are 1-2 weeks, some are 2-4 weeks.
My SAIC Benefits.