Zachary Piper Solutions is looking for a hands-on candidate to provide Windows 10 Engineering to maintain the Windows 10 enterprise baseline image on the Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation (RDT&E) network supporting a US Government Customer. The selected candidate will be the primary Engineer for the update and maintenance of Windows 10 enterprise-level images to laptop and desktops systems that will be loaded into MECM (previously called SCCM).Specific job duties include:
• Automate the updating and configuration of BIOS and UEFI settings and integrate this automation into an overall imaging process. This includes processor and chipset security implementations as it relates to Windows 10 security features.
• Validate new hardware for compatibility with DoD, Navy, and NIWC Pacific requirements. This includes verifying drivers meet Hypervisor-Protected Code Integrity (HVCI) requirements and extracting them for use in SCCM deployments.
• Deploy and test Windows 10 by creating and tuning Microsoft SCCM operating system deployment packages.
• Develop and maintain multiple automated and manual imaging processes using Microsoft Deployment Toolkit and SCCM.
• Develop and test scripts to automate routine tasks using PowerShell. These scripts typically include general computer status (available disk space, server certificate expiration, service availability), server security compliance, and notification (email, event logs, etc.).
• Weekly, patching and scanning a list of servers & workstations to meet security requirements per DoD compliance.
• Work with team to create, register and deploy virtual Windows 10 desktops for MECM team to test. Deregister and deprecate VM's after testing is complete.
• Provide feedback as extended tester for OSD, Apps, or Packages related to MECM as requested.Clearance Level
• SecretCertifications (IAT Level II)
One of the following:
• Security+ CE
• GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC)
• Security Certified Network Professional (SCNP)
• System Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
and one of the following:
• MCITP (Enterprise Administrator) - Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Enterprise Administrator on Windows Server 2008
• MCITP (Server Administrator) - Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Server Administrator on Windows Server 2008
• MCSA - Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
• MCSE - Microsoft Certified Systems EngineerDesired Skills
• Knowledge of ITIL processes and ITIL Certification
• Experience with the IAVM process
• Basic knowledge of VMware vSphereCompensation
- $60,000-$75,000 based on experience
- Full benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, etc)