An enterprise, cloud based software development company is currently seeking multiple junior to mid level Java software engineers to join their team on a long-term contract basis, 2 years. The company has grown rapidly and are currently developing their pioneering software solutions while simultaneously working with multiple industry-leading clients as well to consult on digital transformation, cloud enablement, and customized rapid application development. You will be brought on to consult onsite at one of their major clients in Phoenix working on a greenfield development project while using some of the latest Java and cloud technologies. You'll work with a modern tech stack, in an environment that constantly seeks innovation.
The ideal candidate brings to the table experience on enterprise-level or very high-traffic public-facing applications written in Java with deep knowledge of the Spring framework and technology sets. To really stand out excellent communication and interpersonal abilities to be in a client-facing role is highly valued along with core skillsets.
If you are looking to challenge yourself with a sharp team, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of professional experience in software development
- Java (EE)
- Work with Spring Boot, MVC, and other technologies within the Spring suite
- Prior work on high-performance and/or multi-threaded applications
- Deep knowledge of REST
- Ability to design robust unit tests and knowledge of test automation tools like JUnit, Jmock, TestNG, etc.)
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Working experience in an agile environment
- Knowledge of the modern SDLC
- Excellent communication - oral and written
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of AWS and automation tools for CI/CD
- Working experience with Docker containers
- Knowledge of client integration security and the security vulnerabilities that accompany them
- Prior work in SaaS, consumer product, and/or software consulting
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or other highly technical/math-driven field
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% Development
- 30% Design and collaboration
- 10% Testing
- Competitive Pay: Up to $55/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 24 Months with extension / conversion potential
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.