A Kforce client, a growing company in the Tucson, Arizona (AZ) area is looking for a couple of Junior to Mid-Level Mechanical Engineers. They are looking for candidates in the state of Arizona willing to relocate to the Tucson, Arizona (AZ) area. This client wants individuals who derive satisfaction from designing and building state-of-the-art equipment and being a part of a highly motivated team.
This position is required to/ responsible for:
* Using SolidWorks, the candidate will start with customer requirements and turn them into detailed designs, component specifications, instrumentation and control systems and operating procedures
* Work on projects from inception through installation at the customer's site
* Developing an in-depth understanding of the company's technology; we are a customer centric company that recognizes and rewards ability and initiative
* Bachelor's or Masters of Science degree in a discipline such as Mechanical or similar field
* 1 - 4+ years of professional mechanical engineering experience
* 1 - 4 years of experience specifically with manufacturing parts from SolidWorks drawings
* Machine design experience is a big plus (but is not mandatory)
* Skill in using SolidWorks, AutoCAD, and similar tools
* Experience with dimension and tolerance of a drawing or at least be familiar with it (GD&T)
* Ability to handle advanced mathematical concepts and detailed technical requirements
* Ability to find creative solutions and willingness to work with technicians to test-fit designs
* Prior demonstration of success as indicated by academic performance, achievement in the workplace, and/or outside technical hobbies
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.