Entry to Junior Linux Java developers
Long term contracts- could be there for years, possibility of going fulltime
NO THIRD PARTIES OR AGENCIES PLEASE!
LOCAL CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED!
PLEASE SEND RESUMES ASAP TO SCOTT.LIEB@ENVISION.COM
IT Career Opportunities at Envision, LLC
Are you looking for the place to really enhance your career? Envision offers
Challenging IT positions with a lot of responsibility in a rewarding, fun working environment.
Why Envision? The Envision Difference
* Work on cutting-edge technology projects with Fortune 500 companies who are technology leaders close to home.
* Envision is a financially-stable company founded in 1983.
* We are known for caring about our Consultants and have Recognition and Award programs.
* Our culture is entrepreneurial with long term Consultant partnerships.
* Envision has a national presence and does business in 33 states.
* Voted a “Best Place to Work” by St. Louis Small Business Monthly magazine – November, 2013
Envision offers the following benefit options to our talented, professional employees: Complete Medical and Dental Plans Life Insurance Long Term Disability Matching 401 (K); Paid Time Off Fun Social Events 95% Employee Health Contribution by Envision
Ops Tools Domain SW Engineer
Project initial duration: 6 months +, likely extensions, could be there for years, potential to go fulltime
Education background and experience for these roles:
Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Computer Engineering.
Duties are likely to require domestic travel, approximately 4 non-contiguous weeks annually.
40 hours per week, Monday through Friday but will also include some occasional weekend and evening support / travel.
Seeking 1-3 years experience- will accept internships instead of professional experience
Required Skills and Experience
Background should include a BS in Computer Science, or equivalent. Must have expertise in developing in a UNIX environment and/or LINUX environment, and in several of the following areas:
Role and Responsibilities include:
Please send Qualified resumes asap to
Please call to discuss our Bonus Referral Program!