US Tech Solutions is seeking a “Kafka Sr. Architect” for a 12+ month contract position with a client in MIAMI, FL
Job Poster: Suraj Kumar
Position : Kafka Sr. Architect
Location : MIAMI, FL
Duration : 12+ Months
Interview : Skype.
· Interface with customers to gather requirements, map solutions make recommendations
· Lead customer project end to end from Technology landscape ownership or interface with a scrums of Project Manager
· Deliver Technical Specifications for customer / client overall end to end
· Design custom development solution that meet customer requirements
· Progress through full development lifecycle for custom solution
· Strong collaboration with team software engineer consultants onshore offshore
· Minimum 5 years of experience in architecting and implementing Caching and streaming platforms, Gemfire, Kafka implementations.
· Must demonstrate a strong understanding of the Kafka architecture, fault-tolerance, and scalability.
· Minimum 2 years of experience working on leading development large Enterprise platforms.
· Strong fundamentals in distributed systems design and operations.
· Should have experience in architecting and implementing Caching and streaming platforms, Gemfire, Kafka implementations.
· Should have experience in Kafka architecture, fault-tolerance, and scalability.
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“U.S. Tech Solutions, Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected status.”
Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Suraj Kumar at