Our Long Island City, NY client has an immediate requirement for a Kahua Product Specialist.
As a Kahua Product Specialist, the candidate will work within the Information Technology team as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) during the implementation of the product, provide post implementation support and development.
This individual will bring a deep knowledge base of the product and experience of implementation in the Construction industry. Under general direction of the product manager, the individual will interact with stakeholders to determine, analyze, formalize and document business processes and user needs.
The engagement may be a multi-year assignment.
Responsibilities include (but will not be limited to)
Required Skills for the Position
- Work with Business/Users to define and analyze project scope/requirements
- Lead/facilitate joint application design sessions with users and IT staff
- Document Analysis and design deliverables - Business processes (as is and to be), product requirements
- Advise on best practices during product implementation
- Respond to incidents reported by end users related to product issues
- Manage the problem log with the vendor
- Support the users with changes in workflows, and define new business processes in Kahua
- Document User Guide/ Administration Documents
- Work with Development team, Operations, Quality Assurance Testers
- Work with Trainer on knowledge transfer of training requirements, and assist with training
- Confirm that requirements are being met in the development of the application and reports
- Validate UI design, content, and demo partial build to users
- Work with project manager and business owners to ensure compliance with legislation and business needs
- Work with project team to research problems to find and implement solutions
- Knowledge of Data Modeling and Data Integration
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Outlook, Word, Excel PowerPoint, Visio
- Experience with Primavera Contract Manager (PCM)
- Experience in the Construction Industry
- Knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Power BI
- Knowledge of kBuilder, and willingness to provide training
Donnelly & Moore is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer We celebrate and embrace the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce, and strive to empower each individual. When you are hired by Donnelly & Moore you enjoy these benefits:
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
DONNELLY & MOORE reserves the right to contract only with direct employers/sponsorsof applicants and will not contract with intermediaries of applicants. Donnelly & Moore Corporation may request proof of such direct employment/sponsorship prior to considering any applicant"
- A 401K Retirement Savings Plan administered by ADP
- Eligibility to Purchase Medical, Dental & Vision insurance through Donnelly & Moore