Apex Systems is seeking a Oracle database developer/engineer for one of our clients located in Newark, DE.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send a updated resume to email@example.com as well as a good number to reach you on.
Oracle database developer/engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
• Responsible for the design, development, testing and support of technical tasks in Oracle Cloud
• Technical Tasks include Complex Query Validations, BI Publisher Reports/Integrations, Fast Formulas and HCM Extracts
• Prepare and deliver technical workshops and engaging with business Stakeholders in requirements gathering and business mapping
• Carry out functional testing on code and develop test plans to verify logic of new or modified code.
• Create appropriate documentation such as technical documentation or user guides for Database
• Supporting existing customers technical solutions and resolving any issues/enhancements that may occur.
• Adherence to documented development standards and implementation of "best practice" development methods
Mandatory skills and experience required
• At least 5 years of experience in Oracle HCM project implementations as a technical developer
• Extensive Knowledge on underlying database structure for HCM Oracle Cloud (Fusion) or EBS
• Excellent Oracle technical skills with the ability to build complex Oracle components using PL/SQL and SQL
• Extensively worked on BI Publisher reports, Migration and Workflow components
• Excellent Communication skills (written and oral) with good attention to detail
• Strong leadership skills and a dedication to achieving business outcomes and project deadlines.
• Ability to quickly grasp new concepts, incorporate innovations, and stay up to date with industry and business directions.
• Proven experience in a customer facing role
• Experience working with an onshore/offshore delivery model
• Team player with demonstrable ownership of issues and ability to escalate when necessary
• Ability to operate successfully in a multi-tasked environment, with periods of pressure
• Flexibility when it comes to supporting new technologies
• Exposure to Hadoop is very important
• Experience working with Teradata
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.