Title: Kinaxis Business Analyst / Business Analyst with Kinaxis Experience
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has an opening for Kinaxis Business Analyst / Business Analyst with Kinaxis Experience. Please note that this project assignment is with our own direct clients. We do not go through any vendors. STG only does business with direct end-clients. This is expected to be a long-term position. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it.
- B.S. degree or equivalent in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- The ideal candidate must have extensive experience in Supply Chain Planning, at least 2+ years.
- 5+ years’ experience supporting supply planning tools. Preferably Kinaxis
- Lead in at least one end-to-end project in supply planning converting ERP data into a supply planning system and the use of that data in planning. (analysis, design, config/development build, test, deployment including training and data conversion)
- 8 + years of functional/professional experience in business analysis, project management, testing and/or application support.
- Expertise with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) & agile practices.
- Ability to translate high-level business requirements into functional and system requirements.
- Comprehensive knowledge of cloud technologies, object-oriented, and web-based systems, applications, environments, and relevant tools/technology.
- Working knowledge of SQL for querying databases.
- Preference given to candidates with a technical background, system/data integration experience or experience with API development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and evaluate several alternative solutions to meet the business needs.
- 4 years of experience in the position offered or 4 years of experience performing data analysis and mining
- 4 years of experience using SQL and creating data models and table structures
- 4 years of experience writing queries and stored procedures in SQL
- 4 years of experience using Excel, pivot tables and MS Access
- 3 years of experience identifying and resolving data quality issues in applications through coordination between IT and business users
- 2 year of experience designing reports using reporting software
- 1+ year of experience configuring RapidResponse software by Kinaxis
- Experience may be, but need not be, acquired concurrently
- Experience working in Agile Environment.
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Vasavi Konda at vasavi.konda(@)stgit.com or contact me @248.712.6725. In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name: Kinaxis Business Analyst / Business Analyst with Kinaxis Experience.
Corporate Overview of STG: Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast-growing IT and Engineering consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, American Axle, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our client’s global IT and Engineering needs.
Vasavi Konda| Recruiting Specialist
Systems Technology Group (STG)
3001 W. Big Beaver Road, Suite 500
Troy, Michigan 48084