SAIC has an opening for Knowledge Manager (KM) / Software Developer to work with our customer in the Suitland, Maryland area, supporting a customer Cyber Warfare Command.
The qualified candidate would be a part of a team performing software development with a basis on knowledge management on multiple enclaves that are key systems for mission operations. Applicants will have some basic IT system skills and have some background in web development. The Knowledge Management (KM) developer position will entail working with the senior developer on tasking, research and development of web based tools. Knowledge Management effort centers on the financial database system which is comprised primarily of Microsoft SQL Server software and Microsoft SharePoint server along with Dell and EMC hardware.
Responsibilities include :
- Systematically create, share and apply knowledge to better achieve Command objectives.
- Assist with the development of software engineering capabilities (solutions, enhancements, and improvements) to be integrated within the customers KM Program.
- Assist with the maintenance of the customer's acquisition and personnel databases.
- Provide support for the webmaster in the development of the Command's classified and unclassified web portals.
Qualifications Required Education and Experience:
- Provide recommendations for hardware and software as required.
Bachelors and five (5) years of experience; Or, HS Degree / GED and nine (9) years of related experience.
Experience with development in Microsoft SharePoint 2013. Required Clearance/Security measures:
Must be a United States citizen with a c urrent DoD Top Secret clearance for access to sensitive compartmented information (TS/SCI)
Must possess an SSBI that is current within the last 5 years
Must disclose ongoing foreign contacts, all Foreign travel, and any financial issues such as wages garnished, referred to a collection agency, have tax liens or filed for bankruptcy.
The ability to successfully complete a government polygraph (post-hire)
My SAIC Benefits.